Nakmas Code of Conduct for Young Students
An electronic version (Microsoft Word) is available to download here >> Nakmas Code of Conduct for Young Students
- I will have fun, act in a safe manner and encourage everyone to do the same.
- I will always respect those around me including other students, opponents, instructors, officials and parents.
- I will be hones and be fair in everything I do and never deliberately be dishonest.
- I will accept instructors’ and officials’ decisions without question or complaint.
- I will arrive for training and other events on time and will inform someone if I am unable to attend or be late.
- I will listen carefully when spoken to and act as directed where appropriate.
- I will make sure I have my correct uniform with me and will after it to the best of my ability. This includes suit, belt and pads.
- I will make sure my hair is off my face, my finger and toenails are short and I have no jewellery on during training or any other events
- I will never upset those around me or keep quiet if someone else is being upset.
- I will congratulate all students on their performance regardless of the fight or grading outcome.
- I will give other students a hand if they need it and accept apologies from them if they are offered.
- I will always do my best and give 100% effort in whatever I do.
- As a young person taking part in martial arts I recognize that I am an ambassador for my discipline and others taking part in martial arts,
- I will never post any photos or words on a social network site which could put myself in danger, or embarrass myself, my family, my club or anyone in martial arts.
- I will never use my martial arts outside the training environment except for the defence of myself, family or friends in the instance of extreme danger or unprovoked attack.