0 ItemsSubtotal: £0.00 Go to Shop
Summary Of Rules
Summary of rules
1. No entries are to be made in Licence books unless authorised by the Chief Instructor.
2.No grading examination will take place unless the examinee holds an up to date licence which must be produced.
3.The licence is renewable annually and is marked with an expiry date. Loss or damaged licences may be replaced on application at the renewal cost.
4. The standard charge for attempting a grading is set by the executive committee and is none refundable.
5. A student must train a minimum of 3 months, with training at least twice per week in order to take regular grading’s. This rule applies from 9th Kyu to 4th Kyu.
6. A student must train a minimum of 6 months, with training at least twice per week in order to grade from 3rd Kyu to 1st Dan.
7.Time between Dan grades is the equivalent to grade being taken, i.e. Shodan-Nidan= 2 years, Nidan-Sandan= 3 years and so on. To be graded to a 3rd Dan the student must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
8. Students training less than the minimum requirement will result in a longer time period between grades.
9. Code of conduct must be followed by karateka at all times in the dojo and at competitions whilst representing S.K.K.
10. Misuse of karate may result in suspension (temporary or permanent) from S.K.K.